Golf Tour 6:
Montagu Garden Route
Weekend Golf Tour
FANCOURT MONTAGU, FANCOURT OUTENIQUA & PINNACLE POINT
Golf Tour 6: Montagu Garden Route Weekend Golf Tour
FANCOURT MONTAGU | FANCOURT OUTENIQUA | PINNACLE POINT
Three Golf Courses
18 Hole five star golf courses, specifically chosen to challenge beginner and pro alike.
All Entrance Fees Included.
Our prices always include all entrance fees to any excursion within the tour itinerary. Lunch is on us too!
AT A GLANCE
FANCOURT MONTAGU - 18 HOLE
Morning arrival at George Airport and transfer directly to Fancourt for a round of golf at either their Montagu or Outeniqua Golf Course (Includes half-way house & shared golf cart). Fancourt’s Montagu course was originally designed by Gary Player and has developed into one of the finest 18-hole parkland layouts, earning it the number 8 position on Golf Digest SA’s list of top golf courses in the country. Exquisitely conditioned to provide a riveting golfing experience.
Fancourt’s Outeniqua golf course is ranked number 14 in South Africa by Golf Digest. It was designed by Gary Player and named after the mountain range that forms its breath-taking backdrop, the course is pristinely conditioned to accommodate a large volume of players. After golf you will be transferred to your shared accommodation.
PINNACLE POINT GOLF COURSE - 18 HOLE
After breakfast depart to Pinnacle Point for a round of golf. (Includes half-way house & shared golf cart)
Pinnacle Point is one of the most unique and scenic golf courses in the world with a 180° uninterrupted Indian Ocean views from the whole course, designed by Peter Matkovich and 2011 Open Champion, Darren Clarke, to fit the contours of the land.
After golf you will be transferred to your shared accommodation.
FANCOURT OUTENIQUA - 18 HOLE
After breakfast depart to Fancourt for a round of golf at Outeniqua Golf Course. Includes half-way house & shared golf cart.
Fancourt’s Outeniqua golf course is ranked number 14 in South Africa by Golf Digest. It was designed by Gary Player and named after the mountain range that forms its breath-taking backdrop, the course is pristinely conditioned to accommodate a large volume of players.
After golf depart to George Airport for your flight back home.
Tour Additional Info
Tour Additional Info
- Rates are subject to availability on confirmation and are valid until 30 September 2020.
- Rates are subject to change due to activity operator price adjustments and volatile fuel price changes.
- Advertised vehicles are subject to availability.
- All toll fees included where applicable.
- Luggage trailers included upon request.
- Porterage & Gratuity are not included in any fare.
- Waters are not included but can be supplied at an additional cost of
R12 per 330ml unit or R15 per 500ml unit.
- Driver overnight fee may apply for long distance transfers. This will either be
for the client’s account or will be charged for separately.
- A waiting fee will be raised at R 250 per hour/part thereof for deviation
from agreed departure time. This does not apply to delayed flights.
- It is by law a requirement that all vehicles with guests on board have a
name list and detailed itinerary.
- Full Day tours are strictly from 08:00 to 17:00 or 09:00 to 18:00.
- Half Day tours are strictly 5 hours – AM or PM.