Golf Tour 5:
Loerie Garden Route
Weekend Golf Tour
FANCOURT, SIMOLA & KINGSWOOD
Golf Tour 5: Loerie Garden Route Weekend Golf Tour
FANCOURT | SIMOLA | KINGWOOD
Three Golf Courses
18 Hole five star golf courses, specifically chosen to challenge beginner and pro alike.
All Entrance Fees Included.
Our prices always include all entrance fees to any excursion within the tour itinerary. Lunch is on us too!
AT A GLANCE
FANCOURT MONTAGU OR OUTENIQUA - 18 HOLE
Morning arrival at George Airport and transfer directly to Fancourt for a round of golf at either their Montagu or Outeniqua Golf Course (Includes half-way house & shared golf cart). Fancourt’s Montagu course was originally designed by Gary Player and has developed into one of the finest 18-hole parkland layouts, earning it the number 8 position on Golf Digest SA’s list of top golf courses in the country. Exquisitely conditioned to provide a riveting golfing experience.
Fancourt’s Outeniqua golf course is ranked number 14 in South Africa by Golf Digest. It was designed by Gary Player and named after the mountain range that forms its breath-taking backdrop, the course is pristinely conditioned to accommodate a large volume of players. After golf you will be transferred to your shared accommodation.
SIMOLA GOLF COURSE - 18 HOLE
After breakfast depart to Knysna for a round of golf at Simola Golf Course. (Includes half-way house & shared golf cart)
Simola Golf Course, with its rare natural beauty is situated in Knysna. It is the first Jack Nicklaus Signature course, one of only about 200 in the world, along the Garden Route and was designed with nature.
After golf you will be transferred to your shared accommodation.
KINGSWOOD GOLF COURSE - 18 HOLE
After breakfast depart to Kingswood Golf Course (Includes shared golf cart, half-way house will be for own account).
Kingswood is an urban lifestyle golf estate with a championship golf course. The Sally Little signature golf course designed by Danie Obermeyer is a perfect blend of design and scenery.
After golf depart to George Airport for your flight back home.
Tour Additional Info
Tour Additional Info
- Rates are subject to availability on confirmation and are valid until 30 September 2020.
- Rates are subject to change due to activity operator price adjustments and volatile fuel price changes.
- Advertised vehicles are subject to availability.
- All toll fees included where applicable.
- Luggage trailers included upon request.
- Porterage & Gratuity are not included in any fare.
- Waters are not included but can be supplied at an additional cost of
R12 per 330ml unit or R15 per 500ml unit.
- Driver overnight fee may apply for long distance transfers. This will either be
for the client’s account or will be charged for separately.
- A waiting fee will be raised at R 250 per hour/part thereof for deviation
from agreed departure time. This does not apply to delayed flights.
- It is by law a requirement that all vehicles with guests on board have a
name list and detailed itinerary.
- Full Day tours are strictly from 08:00 to 17:00 or 09:00 to 18:00.
- Half Day tours are strictly 5 hours – AM or PM.