Golf TOUR 1:
Blue Crane Garden Route
Weekend Golf Tour
FANCOURT, GEORGE & PEZULA
Golf Tour 1: Blue Crane Garden Route Weekend Golf Tour
FANCOURT | GEORGE | PEZULA
Three Golf Courses
18 Hole five star golf courses, specifically chosen to challenge beginner and pro alike.
All Entrance Fees Included.
Our prices always include all entrance fees to any excursion within the tour itinerary. Lunch is on us too!
AT A GLANCE
FANCOURT MONTAGU OR OUTENIQUA - 18 HOLE
Morning arrival at George Airport and transfer directly to Fancourt for a round of golf at either their Montagu or Outeniqua Golf Course (Includes half-way house & shared golf cart). Fancourt’s Montagu course was originally designed by Gary Player and has developed into one of the finest 18-hole parkland layouts, earning it the number 8 position on Golf Digest SA’s list of top golf courses in the country. Exquisitely conditioned to provide a riveting golfing experience.
Fancourt’s Outeniqua golf course is ranked number 14 in South Africa by Golf Digest. It was designed by Gary Player and named after the mountain range that forms its breath-taking backdrop, the course is pristinely conditioned to accommodate a large volume of players. After golf you will be transferred to your shared accommodation.
PEZULA GOLF COURSE - 18 HOLE
After breakfast depart to Knysna for a round of golf at Pezula Golf Course (Includes shared golf cart, half-way house will be for own account)
Pezula breathtaking Championship Golf Course, designed by David Dale and Ronald Fream of GolfPlan USA, offers players a challenging yet rewarding golf experience with its pristine indigenous landscape.
After golf you will be transferred to your shared accommodation.
GEORGE GOLF COURSE - 18 HOLE
After breakfast depart to George Golf Course (Includes shared golf cart, half-way house will be for own account)
George Golf Course is one of the oldest courses in South Africa, and regularly features in South Africa’s Top Fifteen golf courses. George Golf Course is the perfect golfing experience for both the low handicapped golfers as well as the Sunday golfers.
After golf depart to George Airport for your flight back home.
Tour Additional Info
Tour Additional Info
- Rates are subject to availability on confirmation and are valid until 30 September 2020.
- Rates are subject to change due to activity operator price adjustments and volatile fuel price changes.
- Advertised vehicles are subject to availability.
- All toll fees included where applicable.
- Luggage trailers included upon request.
- Porterage & Gratuity are not included in any fare.
- Waters are not included but can be supplied at an additional cost of
R12 per 330ml unit or R15 per 500ml unit.
- Driver overnight fee may apply for long distance transfers. This will either be
for the client’s account or will be charged for separately.
- A waiting fee will be raised at R 250 per hour/part thereof for deviation
from agreed departure time. This does not apply to delayed flights.
- It is by law a requirement that all vehicles with guests on board have a
name list and detailed itinerary.
- Full Day tours are strictly from 08:00 to 17:00 or 09:00 to 18:00.
- Half Day tours are strictly 5 hours – AM or PM.