Quads, Horses & Berries
5 Departure Points
Depart from any of the following locations:
George, Knysna, Mossel Bay, Oudtshoorn, Plettenberg Bay
All Entrance Fees and Lunch Included.
Our prices on this tour include all entrance fees to any excursion within the tour itinerary as well as a lunch.
Courteous Drivers and Guides
Spacious vehicles with qualified, competent and legal guides and drivers. View our fleet page for more info on our vehicle assets.
The Heart of the Garden Route and capital of the Southern Cape, George is the ideal hub from which to explore the diverse scenery and natural wonders of its surrounding areas.
The town of George is central to South African Garden Route in the Western Cape province and is the sixth oldest town in South Africa – the first founded under British rule – and was named after the reigning monarch in 1811, King George III.
The Outeniqua forests were the reason the Dutch East India Company, in 1776, established a woodcutters outpost on the site of what became George in 1811. It was declared a drostdy by the Earl of Caledon on 23 April 1811. George gained municipal status in 1837.
VIEW TOUR MAP DEPARTING FROM:
GEORGE | KNYSNA | MOSSEL BAY | OUDTSHOORN
DAY TOUR LOCATIONS
AT A GLANCE
Come and join us on an Adventure Tour (+-24 km) on the world famous historical
Montagu Pass (1848). With many serpentine curves this magnificent pass gradually
winds its way through the fynbos-covered Cradock’s Kloof until it reaches the summit.
Traveling along this fascinating route, with its natural scenery, is an unforgettable
Botlierskop Horseback Safari
After lunch we saddle up for a horseback safari where we escape to the majestic
mountain valleys and beautiful fynbos for a 2 hour ride and experience nature like never before.
On route back to the Hotel we take a quick stop at the Berry farm, where you can eat while you pick, or pick and take home…
Tour Additional Info
- Rates are subject to availability on confirmation and are valid until 30 September 2020.
- Rates are subject to change due to activity operator price adjustments and volatile fuel price changes.
- Advertised vehicles are subject to availability.
- All toll fees included where applicable.
- Luggage trailers included upon request.
- Porterage & Gratuity are not included in any fare.
- Waters are not included but can be supplied at an additional cost of
R12 per 330ml unit or R15 per 500ml unit.
- Driver overnight fee may apply for long distance transfers. This will either be
for the client’s account or will be charged for separately.
- Bar bill during lunch
- A waiting fee will be raised at R 250 per hour/part thereof for deviation
from agreed departure time. This does not apply to delayed flights.
- It is by law a requirement that all vehicles with guests on board have a
name list and detailed itinerary.
- Full Day tours are strictly from 08:00 to 17:00 or 09:00 to 18:00.
- Half Day tours are strictly 5 hours – AM or PM.