Gin School & Game Drive
CAPE SAINT BLAZE GIN | BOTLIERSKOP GAME DRIVE
5 Departure Points
Depart from any of the following locations:
George, Knysna, Mossel Bay, Oudtshoorn
All Entrance Fees Included.
Our prices always include all entrance fees to any excursion within the tour itinerary.
This Garden Route town is a hot holiday spot and one of the ports of South Africa. It is set on the sun-washed slopes of Cape St Blaize, overlooking the expansive bay, and against the blue-black backdrop of the Outeniqua Mountains. Accommodation in Mossel Bay ranges from upmarket hotels to comfortable B&B’s, holiday apartments and luxury homes with fabulous views.
Mossel Bay lies halfway between Cape Town and Port Elizabeth, close to the towns of Swellendam, Outdshoorn, Plettenberg Bay and Knysna on the Garden Route and is synonymous with the Mossgas project, where offshore gas fields are mined for gas that is then converted into petroleum. Despite this obvious industrial leaning, Mossel Bay has a tradition of unhurried hospitality and there is sufficient natural beauty in the town and its surrounds to make a stopover essential. Mossel Bay features in the Guiness Book of Records as having the mildest all-year climate in the world, second only to Hawaii. Add to this the long stretch of beaches, the warm waters of the Indian Ocean, a championship golf course or two and Mossel Bay becomes an ideal retreat for both summer and winter.
VIEW TOUR MAP DEPARTING FROM:
DAY TOUR LOCATIONS
AT A GLANCE
Cape Saint Blaize Gin
Create your own bottle of Cape Saint Blaize Gin. Become a master distiller. Learn more about the distillation process by creating your own bottle of Cape Saint Blaize Gin. The gin masterclass class consists of one and a half hours of experimenting with flavor profiles, rich history and lots of fun.
After lunch we board for a memorable Bush Safari, experiencing close range free roaming animals in open 4×4 Vehicles with experienced and qualified Game Rangers. Free roaming game such as Rhino, Giraffe, Buffalo, Lions, bush bucks and many more before returning to the Hotel.
Tour Additional Info
- Rates are subject to availability on confirmation and are valid until 30 September 2022.
- Rates are subject to change due to activity operator price adjustments and volatile fuel price changes.
- Advertised vehicles are subject to availability.
- All toll fees included where applicable.
- Luggage trailers included upon request.
- Porterage & Gratuities are not included in any fare.
- Waters are not included but can be supplied at an additional cost of
R12 per 330ml unit or R15 per 500ml unit.
- Driver overnight fee may apply for long distance transfers. This will either be
for the client’s account or will be charged for separately.
- A waiting fee will be raised at R 250 per hour/part thereof for deviation
from agreed departure time. This does not apply to delayed flights.
- It is by law a requirement that all vehicles with guests on board have a
name list and detailed itinerary.
- Full Day tours are strictly from 08:00 to 17:00 or 09:00 to 18:00.
- Half Day tours are strictly 5 hours – AM or PM.